Sons of William
George VI Memorial
A District of the Grand Orange Lodge of Ireland
TOTAL ABSTAINERS LOL 991
This Lodge was formed in 1895 with James Green of Milecross Road as its first W.M. It replaced an older Total Abstainers Lodge LOL 1949 which disappeared in 1883.
The 12th of July 2006 is to be the last for LOL 991, who have decided to hand in their Lodge warrant due to dwindling numbers. The Lodge operated in the town for one hundred and eleven years and contributed much to local District. The lodge members are pictured below at their last meeting in early July.